Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cover Art and Track Listing


  cover art by Oliver Levy

The Sun Will Rise - Ichi
01. Gale Force Logic - Secret Earth
02. Bubble - Silence
03. Ninestein - Papa November
04. Le Berger - 0008 [Thanks to the teen I once was]
05. Carya Amara - Elements Unbalanced
06. earthbreather - Mirror of Ise
07. chriss h lynn - Four Nights
08. Western Standards - 
09. Madrayken - SoLow
10. Nux Vomica - I Search Through Salty Tears
11. Masaya Ozaki - Afterwards



cover art by JamFlavored

The Sun Will Rise = Ni
01. Kristopher Fisher - Tsunami
02. Nomoredolls - Another way of living
03. Mark Preston - Essex
04. the runnies - Going My Way (Lyrics & Music by Adcock, Moseley, Robertson)
05. Räuberhöhle - My Heart Bleeps Noisy Beeps (Kirmes Remix)
06. Liam Stewart - German Army Coat (24-bit Mix)
07. NASA Technical Station - Stenographic Records
08. Aeroshell - Lighthugger
09. Dao Audio - The Traveller
10. Gerry Davis - Heavens Gate
11. IR - electric dragonfly
12. LCP - Light Splash Dream
13. Technology of Silence - Million Eyes of Dew
14. Cascadian - The Corinthian Sea


Congratulations to Oliver Levy and JamFlavored, and thank you to everyone else who submitted cover art for this compilation. Believe me when I say that it was a difficult decision.

Tracks will be sent off for mastering later tonight, and I'll be in contact with the artists about updating the rear covers with the correct information once I have the URL (tomorrow) and the front covers to have the appropriate CD number.

Oh, and don't forget that this will be released on Friday! Let me be the first to say, HOLY %@#&, it's almost done! If the excessive use of exclamation marks in this post and in all of my tweets hasn't made it clear enough, I'm extremely excited. I can't wait to see how much money we are going to raise for Japan.

Kevin Stephens
internetlabelrelief@gmail.com

1 comment: