Wednesday, March 23, 2011

State of the Project, Day 10

I'd like to address some concerns that were brought to my attention on the Facebook page the other day. I was informed that there have been some blog posts elsewhere that refer to this project that are less than clear. One of them was not explicit in mentioning that it was simply copying my initial post, rather than making the post itself. Another tied me to a netlabel that I am completely unfamiliar with. So, to be clear...

All official information about this project will be and has been posted exclusively to this blog, the Twitter account, and the Facebook page. In the spirit of even greater disclosure, I will be adding an "About" section to this page that will contain information about myself and, pending each person's approval, every other contributor (which, at present, are the submission evaluators and those who have offered to master for the project).

I still need help with contacting PayPal. If you are able to be a liaison for the project in discussing details on getting donation buttons that donate to charities rather than a specific account, please send me an e-mail. I am even considering trying to find someone to be a general "donations coordinator" of sorts. I'll say more about it tomorrow.

If you know of a way to help promote this project, by all means, do so or let me know about your ideas! We've had a lot of interest in this project, but I'm certain that we can generate more - and it will take your help.

Never hesitate to contact me with your questions, comments, submissions, or anything at all, really. I respond to every e-mail personally on a daily basis.

As always, thank you for reading and for every last bit of help.

Kevin Stephens
internetlabelrelief@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment