Tuesday, March 22, 2011

State of the Project, Day 9

Alright! After a few days of computer issues, everything is finally back to normal on my end. I'm continuing to receive submissions at a steady pace, and while I don't have time to listen to every piece that comes in, I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've heard so far and have heard exceptionally positive things from the evaluators.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting in touch with PayPal - they haven't responded to my e-mails, and for some reason, I can't get them to verify my phone number. I could really use someone's help in trying to contact PayPal about donations. As I described in previous posts, I would like to be able to post buttons that allow people to directly donate to charities through PayPal. If you are able to assist in this manner, I'll be glad to discuss all of the details through e-mail or another form of correspondence.

I can't tell you how excited I am to say that I have received a most generous offer for this project. If anyone lives in the Chicago area and would like to record a song for this project in a studio, please send me an e-mail. There is an individual who owns a studio who has offered to allow artists to record in his studio for free (or at a major discount, depending on how much time is required). I'll be glad to put you contact with him.

I currently have three or four reviewers on board (still corresponding with one) and two people available to master with two others as backup if necessary. I'm still looking for one more reviewer and one more masterer, though I'm not sure that there will be three CDs for people to master.

As always, thank you for your help and your kindness. I'm so excited to see this project coming together so well.

Kevin Stephens
internetlabelrelief@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment